Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally gotten to the End Of The Line mission on PS2 GTA San Andreas.

I get to the end where the fire engine is turning upside down and going over a bridge, the the game just freezes and goes to a black screen. This sucks, All this work and the end of the game is a blank screen??

I have used the weapons code multiple times and stuff but I have seen others use codes and be able to see the end of the game.

Anyone have any idea what is going on? It's too late to take it back to the store I think. THIS BLOWS!!

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Cheater.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Moon Ill said:
I still havn't beat that mission for Zero when you have to blow up all those carriers. I keep running out of gas.
i just got past that part a couple days ago... took me about 3 or 4 tries. stay behind the carries so they can't shoot you

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried my friends disk and it still freezes so it's not the disk, it's got to be something with the game.

Did anyone here use cheats and beat the game yet?? Did you get to see the ending?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of crap is that. I don't have time to sit around and play for hours. I think the game is fun and wanted to get to the end without having to spend a ton of time playing it.

I guess I'll start over and see what happens. That really sucks.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
it doesn't take that long to beat, and it can certainly be done in a timely fashion without cheats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts