Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have some NOPI picts up yet? Im working on mine today, I have over 500 plus about an hour of video so ill post them as soon as i finish downloading them

· Registered
209 Posts
The "next" and "last" links don't work. You have to manually change the URL to album2, album2, and etc.

I went Saturday and got there when it opend and stayed til about 6 and din't see everything. I would have stayed longer, but it was HOT. The coolest part of the show was getting to drive the BF Goodrich cars.

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ThePerfctCrack said:
The "next" and "last" links don't work. You have to manually change the URL to album2, album2, and etc.

I went Saturday and got there when it opend and stayed til about 6 and din't see everything. I would have stayed longer, but it was HOT. The coolest part of the show was getting to drive the BF Goodrich cars.
I fixed it my server is case sensitive

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JacksonRacinCrx said:
SWEET you got a picture of my car I am on page 10 with the pearl white and black Crx. I just got it out of the paint shop. You didn't get a picture of any skyline or the wide body porche :-(. But there was a lot to see in such little time:).
I did get picts of the black skyline i think its on my digital video camera that i havent imported yet and i got picts of the porshe, but i named it ferrari with out thinking b/c i was late and i was so tired of remaming pictures i was not paying attention. I wish there was some way that we could have figured out who there was from SHO but we all were a bunch of slackers, maybe next year Glad to have gotten a pict of your car

· Registered
2,343 Posts
Wow those pictures are very impressive. I heard that all together there was something like 20 000 cars there. THat's a lot of pictures.

Here's some of my fav's:

aren't these Gs 400 headlights

where's the tailights?

· Registered
435 Posts
nice pics--- Not alot of HBz though.... :( -- also premiercompacts.com has a bunch of nopi pics too...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.