Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted post something on the prelude post to see if we all can get together and roll out to NOPI. If you're passing richmond, va Let me know.. I'm leaving in the morning or late thursday night. I know there going to plenty of cats rolling down 95 to 85 flexn three lanes......

holla

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea,, Thats my plan.. Sorry you couldn't make it my man.. Shit if you take off work and start driving you could be here by friday.

·
Registered
485 Posts
there are some luders from a coupla clubs(hp.com and interlude)meeting friday night at the sports authority if ya'll are interested... i can post directions.

cant wait :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Probably about a 25-30 min drive for me, 20, the way i ride... anyways, where are Interlude or Hp.com meeting, I wanna ride in with them if i can...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is some recon on radar locations on 95 in my area yall post the same!

Whats up everyone. Just wanted to try and keep the highway straight and get everyone in formation.. So holla at me if you passn threw Richmond ,VA so we can hookup on the ride down. More fun when its a group and less tickets, from profiling. And, If we dont hookup watch out in my area. From Parham Rd exit after 295 branch-off on down to highway 85 intersection the man is out. Locations listed below...

1: After you pass richmond, Go over a bridge after Maury RD exit, next mile is setup location for state man. Your clear once you reach bells RD.(Right at Mile marker 72)

2: The Powhite Parkway exit over pass , hiding behind the over pass cement support. (10-15 miles from Maury Rd exit.)

3: Route 10 chester , hopewell exit which note this is the exit for chesterfield county police's lion den exit so be alert. (3-5 miles after powhite parkway over pass)

4: Right after route 10 decline in the road behind the gaurd rail. (1-3 miles from route 10)

5: Should be clear from here to 85 intersection.

·
Registered
485 Posts
GldCrzy said:
steph, i believe u have the longest drive so far :)
heh yeah, should be 13-14 hours. so have you come down with a tragic case of lepresy yet? call in sick this weekend and come;)

·
Registered
485 Posts
jebarco1 said:
OOO yea what time on friday dilligaph? I might come down and check yall out and see the shop...
around 8 or so maybe... i prolly wont get into town until a bit later tho, depends onhow the traffic is and whatnot for my long haul. the organizers said that theyll be stickin around there for a while. invite everyone:)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'll be there too.:D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
dilligaph said:
heh yeah, should be 13-14 hours. so have you come down with a tragic case of lepresy yet? call in sick this weekend and come;)
lol, i've been thinkin bout it. i know i could get by wit two days, but not such good luck wit 4.

del_parker quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by GldCrzy
steph, i believe u have the longest drive so far
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think the people driving in fom Cali has her beat.

i didnt think dizzon was serious bout it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts