Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup....I went to NOPI nationals this weekend for the first time. It was pretty much the most inspiring exciting experience I've ever had. When I left I felt like I did the first time I watched "The F and F". There was absolutley the finest cars there. Rod Millen edition Supra, Two Skylines(one was an R34 direct from japan, the other was coverted to american drivers side), 6 of the finest NSX's(one was an original Japan "Honda" NSX, not acura nsx).....i could go on forever.....but i just wanting let everyone know I went and had prolly the best weekend.

A side experience at NOPI: I got to do the BFGoodwrench drivers challenge....I got to drive a 2002 RSX, SUBARU WRX, and LEXUS IS300 through a tire testing course, i drove those bitches hard(they told us to drive them as hard as we wanted). It was quite and experience...the Subaru, IMO, was the very best in handleing, and unfortunatley the RSX had really suck handling comparably, but I was driving it very hard, like say 55 around hair pin courves, i had the RSX fish tailing like crazy and took out about 15 cones...it was a sight to see.

Well that's it...sorry so long.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts