Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOPI skrewed me!!!

Too make a long story short, 5 months go I bought a Dragon Hood that did not even fit my crx, and now NOPI is sending me another one after I have spent 780 + change (and I have to pay for shipping AGAIN). FOR A DAMN DRAGON HOOD!!!!!!!! At least the one they are shipping me now will fit but this is ridiculous!

DO NOT BUY FROM NOPI!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY FROM NOPI CONTACT ME FIRST AND I WILL TRY AND FIND IT CHEAPER ELSE WHERE JUST SO YOU WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I know others in here have been skrewed by NOPI also, so please post your bad experiences and warnings for all the others.

· Registered
113 Posts
I have an account with them and havent had any problems like that. Who was your sales person. I am in pretty tight with most of them there. I may can get that straightened out for you, but dont hold me to it.

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my salesman was Scott Fulisier from Norcross. He was really helpfull and nice in the beginningbut since then he has been pretty uncooperative. He just says, well my manager...

He is supposed to call me in the morning (Tuesday) and tell me how they are going to ship the hood BACK to me and how the charges are going to work.

However I am not interested in getting the hood back because I have had so many problems with the purchase as it is. Nopi (Scott) s saying that it is the right hood for the car and that my Bodyshop is incopitent for saying that the hood would ot fit and that I am a liar saying that the measurements I took are 2"s too long. But they dont seem to give a crap.

I understand that they are working for a business and they dont want to return my money (approx $800). All I want is a credit that I may buy other products from them (immediately) and try to remain on at least neutral if not good standings with them and the with me.

Apparently, from the discussions that I have so far had with them they dont care aboutcustomer service and are pretty much telling me that Ihave to eat the hood.

These are only half of he problems with this hood. The full story would take way too much room.

MIZTURYOUS - any help you could possibly give me so that I wont have to eat this hood would be incredible!!! All I want is simply a credit for the amount of money that I have put into this hood.

PM or Email me if you would like - [email protected]

· Registered
466 Posts
Not only do they have shitty cust service, but their prices are higher than Johhny Depp in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"......:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.