Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOPI skrewed me!!!

Too make a long story short, 5 months go I bought a Dragon Hood that did not even fit my crx, and now NOPI is sending me another one after I have spent 780 + change (and I have to pay for shipping AGAIN). FOR A DAMN DRAGON HOOD!!!!!!!! At least the one they are shipping me now will fit but this is ridiculous!

DO NOT BUY FROM NOPI!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY FROM NOPI CONTACT ME FIRST AND I WILL TRY AND FIND IT CHEAPER ELSE WHERE JUST SO YOU WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM.

I know others in here have been skrewed by NOPI also, so please post your bad experiences and warnings for all the others.

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

You been to all those shows? This will be my first summer going to shows after do a bit more to my car. I know this is a poser question but how do you think my car would do in those big shows (appearance wise).

· Registered
568 Posts
Yes, I have been to them all. I think it looks very nice. Wing is cool, rims are cool, body kit is cool. Id say its the nicest crx I have ever seen. Usually the crx's I have seen arent that nice. I like the color. What kind of rims are they?

· Registered
258 Posts
Sorry about your bad experience with Nopi. I guess when you order next time from anywhere just remember to ask them to repeat your order and don't order if its on backorder. Also, if they lie contact SEMA and call your credit card company immediately if the charge is pending or has been posted. Peace

· Registered
868 Posts
I have a friend who ordered form NOPI. She ordered a Header for a DX, but they sent her one for an SI. Oh well, I guess they were trying to hint that she would get a REAL motor!! As for me, I just ordered a clutch and flywheel from NOPI and it got here fast and was the right stuff. Also, as far as your car goes...It looks pretty nice, but I am not a big fan of alluminum wings. Other than that, it is definately a very nice CRX. Keep it up man. What mods you got on it?? I am hoping you aren't all show and no go....

· Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What you guys think....

on ebay, they have the rating system that woever buys a part from a seller can rate the seller either pos/neu/neg.

Can somebody start his up for online compnies that we buy from???

Just think about it, before you bought from a company you could see -- rght in front of you -- what their rating is and teir for what kind of business they ar eally about.

I dont know it would be done but their are alot of guys out their smarter with computer than me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.