Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOPI heads to Phoenix for the first time ever!

Firebird Raceway, Phoenix, AZ. March 19-20
NOPI Tunervison will be filming first eposode of the new season.

All Hondas are Invited to race or show!!!

NDRA Drag Racing info:
http://ndra.nopi.com/ndra_2k4/default.cfm
NOPI NATIONALS Car Show Series Info:
http://www.nopi.com/2004/showseries.cfm

World's fastest Sport Compact Drag Racing and Top Show Cars
Anyone can race in the Street Car classes. Open session Saturday
Anyone interested in going?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
my car club will definitely be there is there a site we can get more info from.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
nevermind just saw info its about time you guys came to phoenix arizona has got some killer cars

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ray ray said:
nevermind just saw info its about time you guys came to phoenix arizona has got some killer cars
Well bring them out. We want to see them.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
that is also the All Nissan Nationals, NICO(nissaninfiniticlub) is going wiht nopi on it. i will be there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where is Firebird? I just moved here and dont know where anything in PHX is, come to think of it I dont know where anything is.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
get on the i-10 and head for tucson youll see an exit for firebird raceway get off there and follow the signs there also is a sco night "sport compact only"
the 19th of february its gonna be lots of fun hope to have my hatchback done bye nopi though hope to see some of you there if you need anymore info si driver ill give you my phone number and you can contact me or send me an email at [email protected] thx ray.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks rayray, i just relized i have people coming in From where i used to live they r coming in on the 19th at like 10pm how well does that work out im gunna have to go tp PHX anyways, I just hope i can get them to go back on the 20th. My pops has lived here for a while and he says he thinks he knows where that is but if not ill e-mail ya. THX again :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
kool..........

i heard all about this event......wish i could attend!!!!! oh well.......maybe next year..........

:( :w00t :bye

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ok guys its this next weekend lets make it good its gonna be a blast youve gotta go anyways hope to see some of you there. ray.

·
Registered
145 Posts
nopi was.........

nopi was def kool yo!!!!!! loved seeing actual drag races in person of tha pro import dragsters and all !!!!!!!! tha car show was pimp and all and def a fun and kool experience yo !!!!!!!!!! mad props and i enjoyed it alot !!!!!!!!!

:D :clap :byye

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
how did you guys like the 12 second accord hes on another site i regular and is in phoenix ran a 12.7 at 107 very nice and thats n/a cant wait to get my h22 installed haha well see ya there next year also remember all the sco nights are coming up cya there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
that was fukin cool, i was only able to make it for sat but was still stoked about being able to go. Did anybody else get a flyer for battleground AZ? looks like it could be cool as well. hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i may be there with the h22 and nos installed also may have the hatchback done with b18 and nos maybe even some itb's installed been looking.might see you guys there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts