Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this is kinda off topic and could fit into either the off-topic or regional forum. Moderators can shut it down and move it as they see fit.

I'm going to NIU next semester and visited last weekend. There are a TON of Prelude's down there! I saw at least 7 4th gens, and 4-5 5th gens in about 4 hours... Just wondering if anyone on here goes to NIU.

~Peace

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
7+5 = 12...so that's not tons...that's a dozen... :D :D :D :p :p :p

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Compared to what I see here it's a ton. I see MAYBE 2 Preludes a day... even you have to admit that 12 in an hour is quite a few preludes... I'm talking modified ones... maybe not in Cali or something but in Dekalb... amidst the cornfields... it's alot! haha

~Peace

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
lolz...i was joking bro...
if none of them are on SHO, why don't u make more acquaintance and bring them here? :clap

·
Registered
526 Posts
IHIPrelude94 said:
Compared to what I see here it's a ton. I see MAYBE 2 Preludes a day... even you have to admit that 12 in an hour is quite a few preludes... I'm talking modified ones... maybe not in Cali or something but in Dekalb... amidst the cornfields... it's alot! haha

~Peace
same here, i see maybe 1 per day, which is usually a 4th gen that is parked on campus that moves to a different spot maybe every 8 days

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! I'll bring it up again when I'm actually living out there. If there's enough SHOers in the area we might be able to have a meet or something.

~Peace

1 - 7 of 7 Posts