Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have norton anti virus and i didnt buy it...haha. well my subscription has almost finished...usually i would uninstall and reinstall and it would be renued..but not ne more...i did it a couple of times and ran some disk clean up ish to get it out of my registry..but no go. ne one have any ideas what to do?? if nothing you guys think you can send me the program so i can have a new subscription?? gee..thanks!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked and no one has it...do you have the dl file on ur comp?? haha send it to me!

·
Registered
657 Posts
go spend the $30 bucks on it, or go on kazaa at a busy time like just after 6 or somehting, someone should have it

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i cleaned out my registry and all that stuff with norton utilities. i did that before and it was fine.. maybe cause its the 2001 edition...before i had the 2000 edition and it worked fine but this is the first time i attempted 2001

·
Registered
32 Posts
i got norton anti virus 2003 :D hehe just thought i would share. try downloading it off someone if they have it...just set up an ftp

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha why dont u hook it up man??

·
Registered
480 Posts
heh tru...someone wanna set up an FTP for me so i can get Norton Anti-Virus 2003? My copy won't work anymore since i formatted my comp

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha damn it was wroth a try. but really i think ill downgrade back to norton 2000 for a while then upgrade to 2001. at least ill have the subscription.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts