Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup people,, well my question is, i have a stock 98 GSR, i wanted to know if i can install a 50 shot NOS kit to it without getting an I/H/E.. i have a short intake right now and that's about it,, and a/f guage.. im getting the kit for $250 and wanted to install it when i get it.. but if it's not safe, i will wait till i get my mods... thanks in advance...

· Registered
158 Posts
YOU NEED A BMW ;)

· Registered
48 Posts
you can run a stock motor with nitrous. i was running a 55 shot with stock timing and only AEM CAI and DC headers. i also ran 75 shot with same, exception of retarded timing of 4 degrees. you should be fine with you GSR. my car had well over 120K on it.

Jay

· Registered
1,863 Posts
If you have a B18C, then get a REAL nitrous kit.

NOS Plate Kit!

Your block can handle 100 shots daily.

In memory of SDstreetracer whom is banned...:(

· Registered
1,863 Posts
coop94ls said:

Is he still banned? I figured he would be given another go with the new site and all...
I dunno...but I still miss the retard.

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

thanks for the reply, i want to get a plate kit but im getting this NOS for cheap so i guess ill put it on and see what i run and sell it later and get a Plate system. And about the plugs, i went to and Autoparts store to get some PLugs and they have to special order them.. for my car,, and they cost like $15 each.. is this true,, i had a 94 GSR and i did not pay that much for them.. is it cause it's a 98???

· Registered
28 Posts
no way they're 15 bucks each, i think i paid like around 10 or 12 total for all 4 of mine on my old car. call a speed shop in your area and tell them you need some NGK BKR7E's. If they can't order em for you, go to www.lightningmotorsports.com and get them to send you some.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.