Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nitrous system for sale. it has a slighty used bottle but the rest of it i bought a year ago and have not installed it yet i am thinking of selling if some one give me the right price. i want a ZEX kit insted. So shoot me a price E-mail me at [email protected]

only serious offers

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
civic29 said:
I have a nitrous system for sale. it has a slighty used bottle but the rest of it i bought a year ago and have not installed it yet i am thinking of selling if some one give me the right price. i want a ZEX kit insted. So shoot me a price E-mail me at [email protected]

only serious offers
what is it? a NOS direct port system?

·
Registered
445 Posts
i am guessing its dry kit you prolly want Zex cause its a simple and safe kit......

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is my daily driver. and the Zex kit is more safe. I doubt i will get anyone to buy this kit and i wil end up getting this one installed. just right now i don;t have the money to .

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Do It Yourself. if you need help post up. installing a dry NOS kit and a dry ZEX kit both have about the same level difficulty. ive installed both. IMHO i dont see how ZEX is really much safer...

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
civic29 said:
this is my daily driver. and the Zex kit is more safe. I doubt i will get anyone to buy this kit and i wil end up getting this one installed. just right now i don;t have the money to .
hows zex safer? only thing zex is nitrous for dummies who dont want to spend time with wiring.

·
Registered
445 Posts
true NOS is for the ppl that actually taking the time the more skilled.........ZEX is tight tho plug and play

I want a NX dp system still just ordered all my fuel mod.......
after i get my 2 step colder plugs i will be good to go for nitrous

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
allmotor_integ said:
true NOS is for the ppl that actually taking the time the more skilled.........ZEX is tight tho plug and play

I want a NX dp system still just ordered all my fuel mod.......
after i get my 2 step colder plugs i will be good to go for nitrous
hey bro why didnt you try the new injector systems? i wanna see how effective they are. im wanting to buy one someday after i see more people running them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts