Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone bought the NOSzle kit by, N.O.S. yet? If your like WTF is that, check it out on their website, it's some cool looking shit, next gen BOLT ON direct port for EFI (no drilling and tapping). But I want to know if it works and how bad it hurts my wallet.

Tell me what you think.

· Registered
28 Posts
when i first heard about it i thought it was great, i dont see anything wrong with its design or any thing, but it does hit the wallet hard from what ive heard, cant give u a price tho

· Registered
111 Posts
Actually, i like it. I still favor the direct port b/c i know exactly how it works, but that Noszle looks like it could be a big hit. Any idea what kind of price we are looking at?

· Registered
111 Posts
ooooh

well to be honest with you... i don't think thats so bad of a price. I'd like to see what others say about it after using it first hand though.

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found a price at summitracing.com for 860.00, it's not listed you have to put in the part #. Also if you buy the kit it comes with nylon tubes or some shit instead of metel lines.

Just so I don't waste the space opening another thread, what are your oppinions on the NX Single fogger wet kit? Im thinking about becoming a dealer, they have a realy good program 30% off reatail and no buy in.

· Registered
111 Posts
by single wet system... you mean... fogger in the intake tube?

if so, this is FAR superior to that.

· Registered
111 Posts
whew. i wouldn't spend that kinda money on a fogger system. Just get the 4 NOSzle's and buy the NOS bottle, solenoids, and get the ss braided lines.... that way you don't have to mess with kit.... go all out custom. I wouldn't wanna waste the money on the nylon lines when you wouldn't be using them anyway.

· Registered
56 Posts
I kinda like the new kits , I am sure it will save a lot of time on install. But as far as price wise I will just stick to my conventional DP kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.