Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's the difference between lowering springs, coil overs....adjustable shocks that have springs attached to them......I see all types of set ups and I'm not sure exactly if is all for looks, speed....etc. I know some of you claim that improves handling...others say they need to be used with strut bars.....man so many things to consider before you decide to drop....now what about camber kits???.....are they needed when you have those adjustable Koni shocks???....someone please make it clear.....I wan that to be my next mod but not after I do the research with you help....thanks...
Hector

· Registered
15 Posts
damn HEK are you for real.. do you really what to drop your car... look man if you do, dont get stiff shocks.. cuz they are too stiff for everyday driving.. stoopid people around here put them on the car cuz of the brand but then... they start complaining...

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MR. Sleeper SI said:
damn HEK are you for real.. do you really what to drop your car... look man if you do, dont get stiff shocks.. cuz they are too stiff for everyday driving.. stoopid people around here put them on the car cuz of the brand but then... they start complaining...

Well I was thinking about it but after reading the cons on the thread link by Lude boy ( BTW thanks....good reading).....I will keep my ride stock......:D

LaBlue......asshole???.....are we related in any way???......I'm sure in not your daddy.....so maybe HEK next time not asshole....your hurt my feelings....:rolleyes: asshole :D

· Registered
1,226 Posts
You guys think we could keep the cursing down to a minimum? I mean come on, if you're pissed off, step outside and kick eachothers asses but don't start something up on SHO that everyones going to have to read and deal with :D

· Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
myflysi said:
You guys think we could keep the cursing down to a minimum? I mean come on, if you're pissed off, step outside and kick eachothers asses but don't start something up on SHO that everyones going to have to read and deal with :D

Cursing???....hahaha...maybe you mispelled your sig.....New..what??? York......:rolleyes:

But all is good amigo I got no beef with no one.....Im a prisoner of hope.............(read my sig) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.