Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GearWrench Reversible Ratcheting Obstruction Wrench Set — 2-Pc. SAE, Model# 87102 $17.99
GearWrench 12mm Standard Ratcheting Combination Wrench $8.99
GearWrench 10mm Standard Ratcheting Combination Wrench $7.29
GearWrench "S" Pattern Wrench Set — 2-Pc. Metric, Model# 87302 $10.99

Order Subtotal $45.26
Your order will be shipped Standard (UPS Ground). Shipping $0.00
Tax $3.67
Order Total $48.93

Portable Generators, Pressure Washers, Trailers, Hand + Power Tools | Northern Tool + Equipment

121380 was the code i used for free shipping

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
i got a set of gear wrenches a few years ago. they are pretty handy.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea they seem like they would be. and thos "S" ones as well. i bought the metric "s" for my self.

i got the SAE "s" set for my pops cause its his birthday this month.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Good stuff!
Been thinking of getting a set of ratchet wrench's. . .

Fcuking hate tax :idiots

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
if you buy online there is no tax.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i was supposed to get tools for fathers day, but my parents disowned me and my wife was fucking some random dude that morning. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! but most importantly i got to wake up to my kids that morning so it made up for it

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
if the online place is located in texas, texas residents get taxxed

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
to be more clear, if the place is located in texas and you ordered from their website, you get charged tax like if you were to go directly to the store in texas

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
i was supposed to get tools for fathers day, but my parents disowned me and my wife was fucking some random dude that morning. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! but most importantly i got to wake up to my kids that morning so it made up for it
Women suck! + depends how old your kids are if they are too young then you just buy your self loads and loads of tools and Justify it by saying "Yeah the kids got me them for fathers day" :D

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
im one of those guys that browses slickdeals.net for 3 hours trying to save $0.50 on shit.
you are more jewish than jesus and me put together.

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
wow.. i dont even know what to say. i feel bad dude, that is fucked up on every level, not waking up to your kids, all that other shit that you have to deal with.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
im one of those guys that browses slickdeals.net for 3 hours trying to save $0.50 on shit.
then you wouldnt have spent over 20 bucks for all these tools

find a fucking fleamarket you cheap bastard :lmao

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
no, the good thing about the day was waking up with my kids
always a good day when the kids are around, makes other shit in life fade for a while

Id have kids, but goddamn I wont make them struggle when I cant even find a job. fuck that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.