Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
the thing that kills me is my 6 year old asking ''where's mom, she should be home from work right now, why doesn't she come home?" all i can telll him is i don't know. she doesn't have to witness it. i told her that one night, i said "your son is worried about you wanting to know when you're coming home" and she was like "what are you trying do huh? make me feel guilty, what the fuck does that have to do with anything?" i couldn't believe. my emotional door to her shut right then.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
she damn better feel guilty, even if she wont admit to it

know what? piss her off by saying in front of her, didi you ask mommy where she was? she didnt tell me, lets hear what mommy has to say "

lol, that should get her riled up and make you happy. just dont try it if you think shes gonna hit you in front of the kids though

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
she damn better feel guilty, even if she wont admit to it

know what? piss her off by saying in front of her, didi you ask mommy where she was? she didnt tell me, lets hear what mommy has to say "

lol, that should get her riled up and make you happy. just dont try it if you think shes gonna hit you in front of the kids though
X2

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
sorry, she's a huge distraction in my life, i can't wait til she moves out
are you making her pay rent? lol

tell her she needs to buy some stuff for the kids before she gets out :tu

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
sorry, she's a huge distraction in my life, i can't wait til she moves out
Fuck with her head! when she goes out just keep moving stuff round and when she asks keep saying "it's always been like that you feeling ok??"
thet will make her "I'll" Ha! Mess with her mind like she's fucked yours! :number1

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Fuck with her head! when she goes out just keep moving stuff round and when she asks keep saying "it's always been like that you feeling ok??"
thet will make her "I'll" Ha! Mess with her mind like she's fucked yours! :number1
her grandma's already talking about taking the car and putting it in storage when she's asleep, i thought that'd be funny. her grandma is dead set against her having that SiR Accord i built. it's great to have her family on my side, it makes things easier

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.