Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out:

I JUST Painted my car last night between Noon and 4. It's 7:39 the next morning, I am woke up and rushed out to see this:

Nice, huh? Well, we have video surveillance all over these apartments here. I am hoping there was a camera pointed that way. But, I am almost positive who it was. Next to my car, was like a 1989 Bonneville. Silver, with cheap Pep Boys do-it-yourself window tint, those chrome window sun visor things, some rusting out chrome "American Racing" wheels, bald tires, and skulls for tire air stem caps. I am guessing it was them, because of the crap ass car they drove, and pulled up next to mine, and seen that the fenders were just painted....and decided to make more work for me.

I thought it was bad, when we were forced to park on the street, while they redid the surface of the parking lots.......and my passenger rear door window was smashed in. Both the moving, and small stationary window destroyed, days after I got my mirror tint. They also kicked the biggest dent in the passenger side front fender (the reason I went to the Z3 fenders).

F***'n people like this, makes you regret the process, effort and money invested to customize your car.

Bastards.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Question...

Although I do have all of the equipment, I don't really want the hassle of taking it all out, preparing paint and whatnot, if I dont have to...

These are obviously big scratches.....but, would buffing take these out?

Or, how about that "GS-27 scratch remover" or whatever it's called?

Any easier remedies?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
i have a feeling i may be posting on this thread when i get my car. these little f#ckers can't keep their mits off other people's rides...then expect respect for their mercedes and shit.

thats why i have no clue if i want to buy or lease...civic or accord. i can get a sweet lease on a 2k2 av6...i dont want to bring it back in 3 years all raped as honda rapes my ass for repairs.

my driveway sucks...little kids keep on running through.(hence the scratches on my present accord)
so i'm thinking of the street...but it wont stop anyone.

what to do?
i'm thinking just go for it and let life happen. i dont have 300k to buy a house with a garage...only 20. lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
Those scratches are too deep to buff out. As for GS-27 or those scratch removers, those products are garbage. Sorry this crap happened to your car, but you are going to have to get it repainted................and go find those fockers

·
Registered
128 Posts
After you get it fixed invest in an alarm system. And go full bore on it. They aren't that expensive. Get the one with the proximity sensor, vibration, motion, the works. I'm also looking for one with an automatic lock. So when you walk away from the car with your keys in your pocket the car automatically locks and arms.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
That stuff pisses me off, Someone did that to my teg front to back on both sides

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
bastards

damn bastards... no doubt get an alarm.. that was like my first mod.. learned from my homebois who's cars got jacked up... when we find people that fuck with our cars we don't tell the cops, know what i'm sayin?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
damn that sucks man, i swear if someone did that to my car i'd kick their ass personally. luckily i have a garage though so i don't have to worry as much.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Im a pro at this sort of thing. Follow these steps and you will be happy your car got keyed.

What you want to do is not touch the car at all. - Next wait to see the tape.
- Identify who it was that keyed your car.
- Next do not call the cops.
- After this you want to contact teh person that keyed your car.
- Once you find them Do not beat their ass. DO NOT beat their ass. i repeat this because this will not result in a good outcome.
- Instead threaten them miserably. Tell them you went and got an estimate for the cost of damage. (Estimate + 400(variable) = Vandilizer's cost) If they do not want to pay take video to cops and forget the following steps.
- Next do not accept payment plan.
- Finally now that you have your car fixed take that extra 400(or whatever) dollars you made and hook your car up with some more mods.

Hope this helped.

Jaccordan

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
this is why one of the first things i will buy is a good alarm system...and a radar detector:D

if i were you i would take this to court or something if u get it on the surveillance tapes

·
Registered
187 Posts
if they scratched only to the color coat, then yeah it can be buffed out, but if the scratch isall theway to the metal or primer, new paint job for you...good luck, and i hate fuckers that do that to other people's cars for no damn reason:mad:

·
Registered
385 Posts
sorry to hear that bro... people just jelous with our imports :) haters :) i had some keyed on mine, but not too noticing, cuz it's like near the top... but for many of you... alarm won't help if you're getting keyed :) but yes since this happens you should get a 2-way paging alarm, preventing break in....

·
Registered
98 Posts
ozarkbw said:
After you get it fixed invest in an alarm system. And go full bore on it. They aren't that expensive. Get the one with the proximity sensor, vibration, motion, the works. I'm also looking for one with an automatic lock. So when you walk away from the car with your keys in your pocket the car automatically locks and arms.

i got one of thoes on my car made by viper got it for 300 bucks i think but viper if u register it and ur car gets stolen or broken into they will pay like a grand on ur inshurance deductable

·
Registered
250 Posts
Those Mother......

Dude i swear, thats the shit im talking about that pisses me off to no end! Those types of people have no respect what so ever and deserve to be ass raped by a 300lb "bubba" in some federal pin, repeateadly. If i ever found the people that would do something like that to my car, i dont think i would be able to stop myself. I would probably end up being in jail after im done with them, short of finishing them off of course. Sorry to hear that man, hope you find those dickless cowards!! :mad:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bastards fuck the haters.

Also maybe they are anti-alltezza folks and did it to make you take off those tails :whoknows:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts