Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that bugs be. it takes almost a whole day for someone to reply to a post that isn't about GT3 what the hell. In every other forum people reply alot, but what can you do? oh well i guess there aren't that many geeks like me out there with nothing better to do than talk about games.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
maybe people don't reply to my posts because i can't spell is that it? i bet it is oh well. it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
It's because this is still mainly a car message board. If someone has time to care about video games then maybe they'll come in here. If not they have more important things to learn and talk about, like cars.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
AccordPunk96 said:
that bugs be. it takes almost a whole day for someone to reply to a post that isn't about GT3 what the hell. In every other forum people reply alot, but what can you do? oh well i guess there aren't that many geeks like me out there with nothing better to do than talk about games.
I think it has to do with the fact that the gaming forum is here as a spice to the page. Since most of the people who are into imports are also into games, computers, movies....pretty much everything modern.

There are some hardcore gamers in here(Like Myself) but dont expect them to come flying out of the woodwork to answer a post. Most of the gamers on this board are casual gamers and weekend warriors.

Just be patient and you will get a reply sooner or later :D

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
why don't you get a real life other than just video games. no just kidding bruh. i think it' because of what the others are saying that we have better things to do with our time than respond to a post about video games imediately after it's posted.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Re: Re: not much happens in this forum

jessecrx said:
I think it has to do with the fact that the gaming forum is here as a spice to the page. Since most of the people who are into imports are also into games, computers, movies....pretty much everything modern.

There are some hardcore gamers in here(Like Myself) but dont expect them to come flying out of the woodwork to answer a post. Most of the gamers on this board are casual gamers and weekend warriors.

Im with you on this one. And look....ur gettin responses to ur post.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

jessecrx said:

well i guess that i am the only Super Gaming freak on this site because i play games while posting and wait for new posts so maybe it is boring because i have nothing better to do. stupid girl friends always being gone. and never giving me any.

·
Registered
801 Posts

jessecrx said:
I Most of the gamers on this board are casual gamers and weekend warriors.

true im a "weekend warrior" i just some times get into the games and its fourms ....cus mainly like someone said its a car message borad. but neways ill try to post more offten here k:D

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Re: Re: Re: not much happens in this forum

AccordPunk96 said:
well i guess that i am the only Super Gaming freak on this site because i play games while posting and wait for new posts so maybe it is boring because i have nothing better to do. stupid girl friends always being gone. and never giving me any.
I am a super gaming freak, but I also go to other forums so I can share my gaming addiction with other game addicts. Kinda like a crackhouse gathering :D Now as far as your girl being gone all the time...well, you should find another one. I have one that LOVES video games as much as I do. Oh, and for your girl not giving you any......ummm......maybe you should try pressing some of her buttons instead of pressing the buttons on the controller. You never know! It could open up a whole new "world" with new "levels of adventure!"(No pun intended) :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: not much happens in this forum

jessecrx said:
I am a super gaming freak, but I also go to other forums so I can share my gaming addiction with other game addicts. Kinda like a crackhouse gathering :D Now as far as your girl being gone all the time...well, you should find another one. I have one that LOVES video games as much as I do. Oh, and for your girl not giving you any......ummm......maybe you should try pressing some of her buttons instead of pressing the buttons on the controller. You never know! It could open up a whole new "world" with new "levels of adventure!"(No pun intended) :D
Yeah i wish she loved games. but she isn't gone all the time so i am alright. and about the whole getting any it is because we just started going out so i am slowly getting into it. but SUPER GAMING FREAKS RULE so rock on JesseCRX.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: not much happens in this forum

AccordPunk96 said:
Yeah i wish she loved games. but she isn't gone all the time so i am alright. and about the whole getting any it is because we just started going out so i am slowly getting into it. but SUPER GAMING FREAKS RULE so rock on JesseCRX.
head over to the EQ Advice Forums and the Sextopic forums. You can get tons of tips in there that you won't find in any gaming magazine :D

You Rock On, My Friend

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: not much happens in this forum

jessecrx said:
head over to the EQ Advice Forums and the Sextopic forums. You can get tons of tips in there that you won't find in any gaming magazine :D

You Rock On, My Friend
Hey man my EX said that i was the best that she had and that her boyfriend now can't please her because of me. i know what to do. i just don't want to push my new relationship. as much as it pains me to say this, there is more to a relationship then sex.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.