Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since superhonda has been down, there have been many things going on w/ my car and in my life. I've finally come outta retirement, and i have a job now. So my car should be coming along really quickly. I have a friend thats gonna be in japan for the next 7 months, and since he's in the armed services, he gets to ship anything he wants back for free. So there are going to be lots of goodies i'm going to get (if any of u guys want any jdm shiet, just tell me and we'll work something out). Oh yeah...in this time i've beaten some cars. I recently ran a rsx type s for the firse time. Those cars are quick...but it wasn't quick enough (muh ha ha ha) Glad to see err-body back, take it easy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did I just hear "if any of u guys want any jdm shiet"?:)... HELL YEAH! The ass I got my JDM front end didn't have the clear corners, I dunno why, they probably were messed up, so I had to buy after market ones. So if you haven't guess by now DAFeLUNG,
or anybody else reading this, I need JDM clear corners. By the way glad to hear you're out of retirement I was the same before. I finally got a job and was able to fix my car after the wreck I got into and thats why I got the JDM parts, to replace the messed up parts from the accident. Anyway get back at me when you can man at J Spec [email protected]. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.