Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
666 Posts
I believe the stock US injector size is either 240cc or260cc. For pricing, cal Hoehn Acura at 800-984-6346. Is there something wrong with yours or are you using them on another application?

You can get custom sizes from RC Eningeering.

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What? The stock Integra's are 240cc's already And the Prelude's are 280cc's? Are you sure that the NSX injectors are that small?

I don't need new ones because my old ones are fine. Instead I need them to replace my stock integra's so I can upgrade my fuel system. I don't like the RC's becasue they are of a different design from the Stock ones and are not as efficent.

Are you sure that the NSX injectors aren't at least 310cc's or more than what you told me?

· Registered
666 Posts
I'm pretty sure, but you could call Comptech or RC and ask. Either would know. It makes sense, though. Four 240 cc injectors for a 1.8L motor and six for a 3.0/3.2L motor. Same amount of injector capacity per displacement.

I upped mine to 720cc when I added the turbo. : )

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the link to the stock NSX injectors getting a cleaning job at RC. I too have also emailed RC about the size of the NSX injectors and they told me that they tested them at the same flow rate as the GSR's? :confused:

Here's what they emailed me:

Hello Sak,

The 3.0 NSX injectors flow the same as the GS-R injectors. Both are
rated at about 240cc/min. The 3.2 NSX flows a bit more, but we have not
tested them yet. It's fair to assume that the increase in flow is not much
due to the fact that the increase in power is about 20.

Thank you for your interest in RC Engineering. Please feel free to
call or e-mail us with any further questions you may have.
I am also questioning whether or not the Alex Zennardi eddition has any difference or not? Probably not any difference from the regular 3.2L engine, but just wondering?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.