Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
how much is he offering it to you + the cash ?

that would make a world of difference... if there is a pro, the only pro would be that less parts would be breaking, cause NSX's are reliable, and the parts would be cheaper + the maintenance ... ohh i heard that a common problem is that the windshield wipers get torn off at 130 + ??? just a rumor i heard..

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
btw... ill trade u my sister for either the ferrari or the lambo....

lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Can you post a picture of her? You never know, just kidding.

Which Lambo (Diablo or Superleggera)?
i love oldschool but the new leggera w/ straight pipes is an attention whore...

saw one at my work... i was drooling... the closest thing that i got to drive as a super car was my bosses... which happened to be a GT3RS ( he got it cause he was going through a midlife crisis... told me to break it in for him... and o00h i did just that and some more... turns out that he sold it after i left... for a ferrari.. i want to test drive that one..)

but yea... leggera...

i would love to post a pic of her... but she'd probably kill me if i asked for one of her photos... lol
ohh wells...im doing this for my own needs...

lol.. im so fucked up.. selling siblings for cars... LOL

i gid ... nice knowin ya btw... and gluck with the nsx... how much are u asking for with the trade in btw ?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
btw.... nice set of exotics.... and i guess you can say welcome to the honda highballer club... and i cant even afford to get in on this club....

better hurry it up with that grad school.... and i still probably wont be able to afford what u have...>< lifes depressing...oh wells be happy with what you got

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.