Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nuespeed Front strut bar for a 93 and up Del Sol. I had it on my sol for a week and when i put my blow off valve on it didn't fit so i had to take it off. I paid $100.00 for it so I am selling it for $50.00 including shipping to most places in the US. Need money bad so please respond ASAP

· Registered
815 Posts
**SOLD**

E-MAIL me with a pic or some more info BTW I have a 95" sol SI

· Registered
815 Posts
YGM!

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea it was a fast sale...I had it on the classified section twice allready and i only had one person interested and then they changed there mind. I put it up here and all of a sudden sold. Not to bad at all.

· Registered
815 Posts
Yea they make a polished on too

· Registered
815 Posts
NOPI has it for $107.00+shipping

· Registered
306 Posts
ehh last time i ordered my exhaust from them. it took a month to come in. it was supposed to be a couple weeks. but they misplaced the paperwork and it was sitting at nopi until i called back to see where it was. but it came so thats all that matters.

· Registered
10,923 Posts
teamslow said:
yea it was a fast sale...I had it on the classified section
twice allready and i only had one person interested and then they changed there mind. I put it up here and all of a sudden sold. Not to bad at all.
I know what you mean, man. Just sold my AEM CAI a few
weeks ago to a member in Texas for $50+shipping, (HAD it on "classifieds" TWICE, for the same price/shipping(COD). Had
a couple of "bites", but they were probably "kids" who couldn't
even afford gas money :D. Anyway, like on E-Bay, there're
alot of "jerk-offs and blow-hards" who'll "yank your chain", so
just get used to the "punks":).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.