Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its a short notice but i started a mini meet over on ephatch.com. we are going to meet on the top level of the New Roc City parking gargae in New Rochelle Ny. its right of exit 16 on I95. let me know if any one wants to come through. the more the merrier :number1

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure yet. working that out over at ephatch.com but when we get something together ill def post up again. where in ny r u from?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Qnz92Lude said:
try and post it up sooner next time, ill try and come through with a couple cars. n e pics of the meet?
yea ill def post up sooner next time...it was kinda a quick thing thrown together over at ephatch.com only one other car showed up....i guess no one wanted to come out i the rain....oh well.....we will def get something gong on soon.....i know there is a huge meet coming up soon over at westchester community college....ill get more details later

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tryin to get another meet going this friday night may 19 at new roc city in New Rochelle NY. giving a little bit of a heads up. so maybe some of you guys can come through. let me know

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
thisisagame24 said:
tryin to get another meet going this friday night may 19 at new roc city in New Rochelle NY. giving a little bit of a heads up. so maybe some of you guys can come through. let me know
dam...1 day late. i made plans just yesterday for friday. :bash

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
thisisagame24 said:
dam...that sux....oh well ill try to reschedule it for another weekend
yea. that would b good.

i dont wanna sound all bitchy, but u couldnt make it on a sunday, it would be perfect for me if it was

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not sure just yet. i know i would be free that night but the rest of the weekend is still up in the air. but ill let you know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts