Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at my car the other day and my paint is starting to look a mess.
I have a scratch on my front bumper from an A**hole trying to park a big van into a small space. I got scratches on my back bumper from other a**holes who can't park.

I park so far away from ther cars thinking it's no way someone can park too close to me and people park right on top of me. Then I looked at my passanger side rear door and I noticed that rock or something must have hit it because there is a big nick in the paint.

I wanna get a bodykit and some new mirrors, where can I get the best full car paint job for a low price?

·
Registered
826 Posts
No, it sucks here!!!!!! j/k I'm painting my baby soon, just waiting for the weather to get better. (It snow last night :mad ) It seems in the city that never sleeps, in the palce so nice they named it twice, when it comes to import car work you have to located the auto shops yourself. There is a link on this site to a place that does engine swaps and other nice auto work but they are all on the west coast.

I know a guy who repaired my Toyota corolla when I had major front end damage for $600 total. And it only took him a day and a half to complete the job. I LOVE how the car looks now. That paint job looks ten times better than the Prelude. I might talk to him first, if he still works there. I really don't like the owner of the place, he's a jerk. That would be the one of the reasons why I'm not sending anyone there. (But my Corolla looks really good!!!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts