Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thats whats up. I from jersey, that reminds me of delancy, but the cops dont pull out guns on us lol. hot video tho, i see mostly civic tho. do you be having any other cars race besides that? here its basically the same, all civics, mostly hatches, and 2 doors, the 92-95 bodies.

·
Registered
671 Posts
that is300 got whopped. the cops didnt do much. if it were here they would of arrested everyone and towed the cars.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Good memories of hunts point in the BX! nice reggeaton beat in the background! it can be cold as hell and the only thing that could keep us away is the cops and as you could see there was too many people for one lil ass patrol car! :lmao

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
nfscg said:
to tell you the truth alot of cops dont
well i live in a little ass town i guess, so the cops around here act like a street race is a f*cking murder, i suppose they have bigger things to worry about in bigger cities like that...

·
Registered
54 Posts
kory_69_187 said:
good vid....no offense but u guys must be pretty stupid to keep on going after the cops showed up that many times...the cops there really must not give a shit about street racing.
Its not stupid, you just dont understand the NY/NJ race scene. Its the same here in jersey. The cops come, everyone bounces. Then everyone comes back 5 minutes later, and squeeze a few more races in. The cops come again and repeat. The cops dont give a shit round here, they dont actually give people tickets or tow cars, them lazy bastards dont even get out the car like the cops did in that video. keep in mind, a lot cops are street racers too when off duty. I raced a few off duty cops in my time, then when they go back on duty hop in their police car, they chase street racers go figure :confused

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
JamesBondHonda said:
Its not stupid, you just dont understand the NY/NJ race scene. Its the same here in jersey. The cops come, everyone bounces. Then everyone comes back 5 minutes later, and squeeze a few more races in. The cops come again and repeat. The cops dont give a shit round here, they dont actually give people tickets or tow cars, them lazy bastards dont even get out the car like the cops did in that video.
Must be nice... i live in a little as town in minnesota...around here if we even get 5 ppl. together and go way the hell out in the middle of no where somehow the cops still show up and write tickets...

·
Registered
671 Posts
JamesBondHonda said:
Its not stupid, you just dont understand the NY/NJ race scene. Its the same here in jersey. The cops come, everyone bounces. Then everyone comes back 5 minutes later, and squeeze a few more races in. The cops come again and repeat. The cops dont give a shit round here, they dont actually give people tickets or tow cars, them lazy bastards dont even get out the car like the cops did in that video. keep in mind, a lot cops are street racers too when off duty. I raced a few off duty cops in my time, then when they go back on duty hop in their police car, they chase street racers go figure :confused
you guys are lucky then cause that shit dont work here in the dc metro area.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.