Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so recently I just put exhaust on my '98 Ex. I hollowed the cat., piped the rest 2 1/4", and have a silver bullet muffler. I also have 4-2-1 header, but my prob. is that my Down Stream O2 sensor is causing my check engine light to come on. I keep resetting it, but after a couple of days, it comes right back on. Is there anyway I can bypass this, or do something to keep the check engine light from coming on. Thanks!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what happened to my brakes?????

I just put in Eibach springs Prokit and have all of a sudden started expieriencing problems with my brakes. Every once in a while the pedal justs drops. I found my driver side banjo bolt was loose. Wierd because I never touched my brakes when I put the springs on. But anyway I replaced the gaskets and tightened it back up and bled the hell out of all the wheels. But once or twice a week the pedal still drops. What do you think? Also I bought that O2 simulator and it doesn't seem to work with my check engine light.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't a hollowed out cat basically the same as a test pipe? I have the full exhaust and didn't want the restriction of the cat. So what do you think about the brakes? What tire size do you use for 17x7 rims?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.