Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a 00 civic si W/ a B16A2 (obd2 obviously) i want to know which ECU is best to run in this. I have heard P28, P72, P30.... i don't honestly know and i have heard that i have to Change my Dizzy over to OBD1...??? I have the conversion harness...i have purchased a P28 and threw my basemap in it... It ran like $#!+... like it was operating off 3 cylinders... ??? What ECU is easily found, and i can plug in and throw my basemap in and go...? i need to know this soon as were trying to go ahead and finish my build and get it tuned before Mar. 21st. (opening day at my local track) and yes i searched the internet... but keep coming up with different answers... Thanks Guys. -Twitch.

· Registered
98 Posts
You need a conversion harness and any obd1 chipped ecu, p30,p28 ect dosent make a diffrence that im aware of. I dont see why you would change the dizzy. Sounds to me like you bought a ecu that was worthless.

On that note im selling a obd1 chipped p28 has chrome with a stock b16 basemap. Working in my car, with no cel's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.