Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this header for $60 shipped, and didnt plan to use it long. I, however, still have it, and have taken it off and put the OEM one back on. This thing straight BLOWS. Firstly, it doesnt fit right. It curves under the motor too much, so it aims upward underneath. It should be level to meet the cat. Because of this, it leaves a big air gap between the two. Once I had that to the point where it didnt leak SO badly, i took it for a drive. I noticed NO gain in power, and a slight loss in top end. The only difference i noticed was a slightly throatier sound, and it revved faster in neutral. Whoop-dee-do.

I DO NOT recommend this head to ANYONE for ANY application. Save your money. Id rather use plastic PVC piping than this pile of garbage.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i dont get it... according to IcemanGSR's review thread of the obx 4-1 they are amazing, and he wasnt the only one to say so. could it just be that the 4-1 is better than the 4-2-1??

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
old thread is old!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.