Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me and the some of the members from Bwimports.org are coming down from the metro DC/MD area to enter our car in the show. Come check us out and say hi on the site since there is alot of info on our OC and Funk Masterflex show thread. Also you have PM.... :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey whats up guys... yeah i live in baltimore... i was down OC last summer... fun as anything! i got basically stock 96 accord... just intake and nice sound setup since i work at Best Buy! :D trying to get exhaust... let me know of any good prices or ideas since u guys live in the area..

thanks,

jeff

·
Registered
837 Posts
my friend and his turbo jetta were street racing last summer during the weekend of the car show (usually early june) right on costal highway.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
At night I went outside on my balcony at the hotelI stayed at and I just watched people race. Last summer was intresting. Most of the cars that ran from the light were either expensive domestic cars, or really shitty small cars that took off like a wet turd.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
vacation. But I may go down to work over the summer because one of my bros friends has been doing that for the past couple years and my bro might do it, so I may tag along. Last year he rented a house around 36th and worked at a pizza place in that strip mall around 45th (I think)

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
This summer we might actually be in OC. Well, egvtec and me. Mabey more. If we are, we will meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'll more than likely be there for the show june 11th and 12th and then ill be there the week of june 18th - 25th. also sometime in july. I love OCMD, lots of tuner cars there. great place

·
Registered
187 Posts
commador said:
At night I went outside on my balcony at the hotelI stayed at and I just watched people race. Last summer was intresting. Most of the cars that ran from the light were either expensive domestic cars, or really shitty small cars that took off like a wet turd.

Did you see a yellow RX-7 from Dynamic Motorsports?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts