Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put in the Honda Carbon Fiber Trim Kit for my 5th gen.:D I have to say it was worth every penny. Its my favorite mod so far other than my exhaust. It definately improved the looks of the interior, the carbon fiber pieces are 1000 times nicer than the shitty flat black stock ones. POstin Pics soon.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i wanna see some piccs of that, it sounds sweet

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i want it but i can't justify spending another $120 on something that is just for looks:mad:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Heres a pic of the pieces for the center shift console and audio/ventilation control console. The kit also came with pieces for the power window control/door handles. The website I got the kit from is www. handa-accessories. com

·
Registered
174 Posts
that looks really nice:tu: :tu: :tu:

·
Registered
42 Posts
does anyone know if they make something like that for a fourth gen? I think it looks a lot nice then those "stick on" trim pieces

·
Registered
42 Posts
the ones on the site are actual replacement trim pieces, take out the old, put in the carbon fiber. I know they make stick on ones for the 4th gen, but is there any place where i can find actual replacements

·
Registered
8,494 Posts
sdeva001 said:
Just put in the Honda Carbon Fiber Trim Kit for my 5th gen.:D I have to say it was worth every penny. Its my favorite mod so far other than my exhaust. It definately improved the looks of the interior, the carbon fiber pieces are 1000 times nicer than the shitty flat black stock ones. POstin Pics soon.
hurry and post pics, i wanna see i wanna see

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: OEM Carbon Fiber Trim Kit

h22lude said:
hurry and post pics, i wanna see i wanna see
I'm gonna try and get the pics up tomorrow afternoon sometime. I need to get to my parents house so I can use their digital camera.:)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Here are some pics finally. They aren't the clearest pics in the world but you get the idea.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Looks nice, but I want titanium color trim like the RSX I'm not used to a all black interior so it really needs color in there.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
ck98vteC said:
Looks nice, but I want titanium color trim like the RSX I'm not used to a all black interior so it really needs color in there.

they use to sell it but they stoped

·
Registered
26 Posts
does anyone know if the finish on the oem honda carbon fiber kit is the same glossyness as the type s carbon gauge bezel?

If it matched it would be cool to have both but the type s bezel does not look as shiny!

·
Registered
375 Posts
who installed the pieces, and was it hard?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I installed the pieces myself, it was pretty easy. The door handles were alittle annoying but not a big problem.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts