Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM HONDA CRX ACCESSORIES

so i was talkin to my homie at the honda dealer today and he told me that he still had the accessory guide for the 91 rex....so i asked him to see it and homie gave it to me....i nearly shit bricks.....

· Banned
1,529 Posts
I got the brochures for the CRX from every year 83-91 (shows the Honda Optional equipment available for the car)
it's pretty cool.. I'll scan those if anyone is interested there.. some nifty info

· Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahah why are they not cool? they are from the OEM HONDA FACTORY parts catalog....yes there is an armrest in there...however it is discontinued (i had him check stock for me because i wanted it).......sux

· Registered
184 Posts
CRXtc said:
hahah why are they not cool? they are from the OEM HONDA FACTORY parts catalog....yes there is an armrest in there...however it is discontinued (i had him check stock for me because i wanted it).......sux

im talking bout them crashed pictures. they scare me and my baby.:(

· Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh....wow after looking at all of those original brochures i think i creamed my pants.............haahhah

· Registered
467 Posts
I wish I could read Japanese... :(
That way I could see what 1/2 of that stuff does!

The Mugen Aero kit is the best kit I have ever seen for the CRX! I WISH I could have 1! :eek:

And the armrest... I have one... :D
Its so nifty!

· Registered
166 Posts
*Drool Drool*

· Registered
467 Posts
To be honest, I thought all CRX's came with them.
When I bought my car used it came with it. Its so useful. I find it almost impossible to think of my car w/o one. I store CD's and stuff like that in it.
I'd post pics of it but I don't have server.
I remember how everyone was in awe at N8 when they say the armrest. Most people had never seen one until they saw mine.
Sorry people but I'm keeping it. You could check junkyards for some... Doesn't the Civic have 1 as well?

As far as I know my CRX came with all the options (in '89), but I want to see the brochure to check it out myself. If it were the Canadian one then It'd be a HUGE Bonus too!
Anyone?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.