Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hope you can help. Trying to find a new OEM JDM ITR hood and front lip for sale available online for my 2000. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area if that makes any difference. I am not interested in a carbon fiber hood.
Somebody backed into me.. purely cosmetic fix.. but could really use the referral so that the insurance company could get it fixed.
Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, hope you can help. Trying to find a new OEM JDM ITR hood and front lip for sale available online for my 2000. I am located in the San Francisco Bay Area if that makes any difference. I am not interested in a carbon fiber hood.
Somebody backed into me.. purely cosmetic fix.. but could really use the referral so that the insurance company could get it fixed.
Many thanks in advance.
Your best resource is research online and get a good deal. Have you tried classifieds ads?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Many thanks in advance.
Your best resource is research online and get a good deal. Have you tried classifieds ads?

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is half civic will RUN .THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY I HAVE A COMPLETE 1999 Integra very clean I got just for the drive train braking system building anther ek the city on me about moving it,all you need body parts ? If so I GOT YOU. FROM ONE MOTOR HEAD TO ANOTHER .A M I NORTHERN CALIF, I SALE THE COMPLETE FRONT END $100.00 THE ONLY REASON WHY I GOT TO PUSH THE ACURA IN THE DRIVEWAY AFTER PUMPING ALL FOUR TIRE. GET BACK WITH ME IF YOU WANT THEM. (DADDYDAVE) !!! Half Civic Will Run C/YA !!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Many thanks in advance.
I HAVE A 1999 ACURA INTEGRA LS THAT I PICK UP FOR THE DRIVE TRAIN AND BRAKE SYSTEM,ETC. CLEAN BODY YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE FRONT HOOD AND ANY OTHER PARTS THE CITY OF VALLEJO WANT ME TO MOVE IT ,IN THE MID MAY AM START PARTING IT OUT, TAG ME AT [email protected]. IT NOT NEW BUT IT I GREAT COND, PRIMER GRAY ,TILL YOU FIND A AFTER MARKET HOOD SINCE 2001 LAST YEAR ,SO GOOD LUCK FINDING A NEW ! Half Civic Will Run ( DADDYDAVE )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts