Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im new to the forum didnt know where else to create the thread, My car got stolen this past wednesday three houses down from where i live. If anyone has seen the whereabouts or can give me any info on my car please let me know. I just whant to get at least the shell back please i still owe the car and did not have full coverage just liability i dont care if its stripped i know how it is to have a nice honda semi built haterz are always gonna want it. but it did get stolen and i just wanna find it so i can rebuild. It is my only car and daily driver. YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT OR EMAIL ME WITH ANY INFO. yOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.
[email protected]
646-235-0005

Attachments

· Registered
8,403 Posts
i just shedded a tear

· Registered
39 Posts
to tell u the truth u wont be able to find the honda till its been stripped up... (if ur lucky), sorry to hear ur lose, next time put an engine kill switch / fuel kill switch (in a hidden location) on ur car if ur leaving it for more than 2 hours

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.