Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67302 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread we will talk about the most random crap we want to with no real topic being the topic. As I saw in the statement/question thread this will be a thread about nothing. After all can you close an off topic thread that gets off topic? Isn't that what this thread is about?

Discuss

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
US_Marine said:
hmmm dont think it will work,will get locked cuz ppl will whore

That's the general purpose of the thread... If it's a thread about off topic issues then it can't be a whore fest. it's just posting then.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
StillStockish said:
In this thread we will talk about the most random crap we want to with no real topic being the topic. As I saw in the statement/question thread this will be a thread about nothing. After all can you close an off topic thread that gets off topic? Isn't that what this thread is about?

Discuss
I don't have a problem with this thread... :hug

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Akt said:
Yea its lame but, what can you do when the majority of the mods are complete fucking morons.

It's only lame because this is what o/t has become in the last couple of weeks. We now must create an off topic thread so it won't get closed... Sad :noo

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
US_Marine said:
interesting... we will see how it goes

im eatin fish stix :clap

blah are you sure your eating fish stix?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Diana said:
:lol :lol :lol you got it

Wow i've never had two girls after me in real life much less the itraweb... let's see how this plays itself out!

1 - 20 of 67302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.