Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 114878 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
aaahhhhhh :ahh

stupid gig last night! upstairs room with no elevator and 100# amp rack and 120# subwoofer hahahhaa needless to say i'm pretty sore this morning.

Reactions: tofuspeedstar

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Transparent said:
its nice to get paid for posting on sho
LMAO, I just talked to my boss, he was like how come everytime you get called in at 4am you can't do it because your out at a bar and drunk. I was like, well 90% of the time when that happens I have the next day off. He was like thats got to stop. I was like, I'm 23, I'm single, and Starting next monday I'm gonna have to work 30-60days strait, and you want me to not go out and have a good time one my days off? When I make the money you made when you were in my shoes I will make that sacrifice, but right now fuck that, from now on my pager will misteriously get left on my dresser and my cell phone will not be getting answerd when I go out.

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
ATISTANG said:
LMAO, I just talked to my boss, he was like how come everytime you get called in at 4am you can't do it because your out at a bar and drunk. I was like, well 90% of the time when that happens I have the next day off. He was like thats got to stop. I was like, I'm 23, I'm single, and Starting next monday I'm gonna have to work 30-60days strait, and you want me to not go out and have a good time one my days off? When I make the money you made when you were in my shoes I will make that sacrifice, but right now fuck that, from now on my pager will misteriously get left on my dresser and my cell phone will not be getting answerd when I go out.
hahahahha I would do the same. Im glad my schedule is only during store hours

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Transparent said:
hahahahha I would do the same. Im glad my schedule is only during store hours
yeah, I'm gonna start looking after the first of the year, this shit is effecting my personal life to fucking much

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
Transparent said:
I bitch a lot about retail hours. but in reality its not all that bad
see I'm in a fucked up deal right now, the changed the name of my position so they could get around paying me $4 more an hour like I should get, then to further support that pay cut, they say that Site Supervisors are no longer "on call" but my pager # is on all the emergency contact lists for all the Delphi's. Now this is where they dick ya good, my boss is on call, if something goes down at my plant and they call him, he is suppose to then call me, tell me to get there asap, and if I need his help to call him back then he will come over. They are some sneaky lil' bastards

·
Registered
34,361 Posts
ATISTANG said:
see I'm in a fucked up deal right now, the changed the name of my position so they could get around paying me $4 more an hour like I should get, then to further support that pay cut, they say that Site Supervisors are no longer "on call" but my pager # is on all the emergency contact lists for all the Delphi's. Now this is where they dick ya good, my boss is on call, if something goes down at my plant and they call him, he is suppose to then call me, tell me to get there asap, and if I need his help to call him back then he will come over. They are some sneaky lil' bastards
more work for less pay. bad deal

61 - 80 of 114878 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.