Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course when the game comes out yall gonna want to post the cars u have...
thank god for that usb transfer thing, u can upload it to the pc and post it host it here...

if u don't got a usb flash drive, then use teh digi cam...

I'll begin posting my cars asap...i can't wait for the game...1 more day ova here...

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
UnseenShadow said:
how big is your USB memory stick?

i was thinking about geting a small cheap one
Well, I refuesed to buy one JUST for GT4, lol, so I went ahead and bought the 512 Stick, it's a bit more practicle. I use it for more than Just GT4, but I bought it out of spite for GT4, lol.

I got the Sony MicroVault, it was like 60 bucks? It's really useful though, I used to think they were dumb, now I dunno what I'd do without one, lmao.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shibby H22A said:
so it has a option in the menu to save photshoot to the usb? can usb be used for saving game play information like the regular memory card?

its about time that damn usb port becomes useful! lol
no, u need the regular memory card...

maybe the HDD too...which i got that...

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
USB Flash only saves photomode pictures, HDD doesn't work, and has no function with GT4, and just before it's asked, you cannot save replays on USB drive either.

I hope, one day, to get an interview op, in which I will ask these questions and hopefully put them in the mind of KY (Kazunori Yamauchi), or anyone else I can get in touch with at PD.

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tha_con said:
USB Flash only saves photomode pictures, HDD doesn't work, and has no function with GT4, and just before it's asked, you cannot save replays on USB drive either.

I hope, one day, to get an interview op, in which I will ask these questions and hopefully put them in the mind of KY (Kazunori Yamauchi), or anyone else I can get in touch with at PD.
cool...thx for the info...

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
mike_sho said:
Interesting. I have a sony memory stick and sony memory car reader. Ill have to try that out.
That's been rumored to work, lemme know so I can add it to my confirmed hardware list for GT4, lol.

It would be nice to have a seperate thread, or section, for GT4 mike. I have a LOT of info that could be posted, I mean we already have a Socom section...and GT4 owns socom for free (joking only, can't compare they are different games).

But yeh...if it doesn't happen, when I finally get my site up and running there will be a GT4 section with loads of info etc.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Damnit, the local game places say this friday, but youz guyz say tomorrow!! Whats the dilly?

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Nyceguy17 said:
Damnit, the local game places say this friday, but youz guyz say tomorrow!! Whats the dilly?
1 of two things.

1) They are stupid.

2) They are getting a late shipment.

I'll hope that it's the first one...for your sake :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. I have mine on hold at EB games, they have the 23rd posted in the store, but their website says the 22nd. I only have one class tomorrow, which would be perfect if I could get it tomorrow. I have class from 10 to 10 on the 23rd, so if they don't get it until then, I can't pick it up until the 24th :cry :cry Pray for me fellow SHO'ers....and I shall do the same for all of you :D

1 - 20 of 384 Posts