Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

4261 - 4280 of 4312 Posts

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
well here's a couple of pics of my lil hatchy... nice lil b16 swap and bolt ons... gsr rear disk...got smacked when parked but should get resprayed soon...full integra interior and lots more jdm goodies...

I want wheels like that!!! Been looking for ages and keep finding accord wheels!!! :wow

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yeah I know. The cheapest set I've seen was $200 and 2 needed repaired. I'm just lookig to go aftermarket cause it'll be cheaper, plus it'll have a warranty, lol. Si rims go for around the same price around here as here. I saw a mint conditioned set of Si rims that some guy wanted to trade for volk te37's or re30's???, some people are just insane and ask way too much around here. Not too mention they wanted them in bronze or magnesium blue. I could've seen them going for $800 as they were still wrapped in, and had a nice set of tires going with it, with a WHOLE 30 FEET ON THEM!!!! Lol. I've seen someone asking $700 for a mint set of blades, but the tires were starting to show threads, and he tried to pass them off as 80% tread left, lol.

I think there should be someone who goes to these people's houses, knock on the door, and when they answer, just slap them in the face and walk away. This dude would be ftw. :number1

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
There's loads of wheels out here! Put it this way I just weighed my old skyline wheels in and a full set of 93Golf(Rabbit) Gti alloys cos I'd get more for them as scrap value!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yes the guy does, but its craigslist. Alot of people ask for some overtly crazy things. Like today I saw a guy trying to sell a 92 civic coupe with an ls swap for $4000. All the car had was an ls swap, everything else was stock. Things I see on there blow my mind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeah, a lot of people try to work others...im askin 3500 obo for my whip wit some nice mods... but as for the rims, they need work and wouldnt sell them for more than 400

·
Registered
5,141 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
yeah that is a good deal man you should grab them. great wheels to ride around town with. then switch to the stickies for track days

4261 - 4280 of 4312 Posts