Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

· Registered
588 Posts
OMG drop that thing
I would, but I've heard that suspension mods screw up the handling. I can understand the gap in the rear being a little out of line (might be due to tire size), but the front seems ok. I'll put 255s on when the current rears go. That'll help. I have a hard enough time preventing bottom scraping madness here, and I've already scraped the chin leaving a parking lot. I've scraped the chin and tailpipes of my old car in areas. If I lower it, I dont know where Im going to be able to drive it.

· Registered
57 Posts
I've seen eleven year old autistic girls that use better grammar, and punctuation than you. If you're going to insult someone thats smarter than you, the least you can do is check your stratification structure. Douche.

And who are you "giving a break" to? You're a fucking noob.
You used a comma before an "and"......

· Registered
2 Posts
LOL.

Nope.. Its just a digital car wrap. This is a 2000 S2000. The front of the car and hood suffered from rocks chips so rather than repaint the entire car I just wrapped a digital image on it. Aftermarket paint never shines like the factory. The digital camera doesn't really capture the full effect, In fact the colors aren't even correct. The hood is actually a earthy - green color, and on this pic its brownish. :/

I guess you don't like? Oh well.. Everyone who has seen the car absolutely loves it, and this baby is moving to the phase of track racing. Like I said, its a 2000. I'm in the process of scoping a nice Mercedez SLK AMG, for my daily driver.

61 - 80 of 113 Posts