Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here it is, which one do you like better, Gran Tursimo 3 or Sega GT 2002. For me there is not comparison, GT3 absolutly destroys SGT. My freinds are like no way SGT but the cars look like RC cars, they handle like crap, and the tracks are as wide as the cars. I'm sorry but i don't like it at all. The Gran Turismo series is one of they best series ever made, in gaming persiod. For microsoft to even think about touching it is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. So i just wanted to know how many people out there agree with me.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yep, SGT sucks ass. Even back then when the original SGT was released, it didnt even meet up to the original GTs quality. The SGT cars look sooooo fake and the handling of the cars is crap.

·
Registered
337 Posts
well RexFanatic you think you're cool all "ooh SGT sucks my ass!" but you're not cool. It is a great XBOX game. Does it beat GT, Hell no GT is one of the best racing games EVER! But, SGT is a great XBOX racer. there aren't many good racing games on the XBOX but SGT is definately the best, FOR THE SYSTEM. I don't think that it is better than GT though. Not many games are for that matter. For those of us who don't have PS2s SGT is the best racer we have but in the gaming world GT is the king and always will be the king! so now that we have that out of the way, you are still a loser!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
GT3 is a better game YES! But Sega GT 2002 is also a great game. The aspects I like better are as follows

GT3- Has more races, longer time to beat, better options for cars, you can buy and change rims

GT 2002- Better graphics, I like how you acquire damage throughout the race, I like how you have to fix the engine, suspension and brakes, I LOVE just absolutely LOVE how you can drag race other cars in a real 1/4 mile race. <----that is my favorite aspect of this game

BTW there is NO need for flaming and bitching at eachother. It is really unnecessary. Everyone has their opinions.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
gt3 gt3 and gt3.

sega gt is still mega fun i am playing it right now. still worth the purchase for sure. lots of little details to make buying it worthy.

·
Registered
888 Posts
GT3.

I purchased the first SGT when it came out for the Dreamcast and I didn't like it at all. I think the physics engine was all wrong and it seemed to me that all the cars handled the same way.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I like how in sgt u can change the boost on ur car and see how it hurts ur engine and other tidbits like that. It doesnt have as many parts or options as gt but the ones that are there seem cooler. GT is and always will be the best but sgt is good for a little lighthearted easy to get into racing.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
i'm still between buying a ps2 or an xbox. . . i'm just interested in racing games and rpgs, really. . . maybe ps2 is a better choice. . . when's ps3 comin out anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts