Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need motor help and suggestions

I NEED SOME HELP HERE WHAT CAN I DO WITH 1.6 NON *****H HERE I THOUGHT ABOUT A GSR MOTOR SWAP OR INTO A 2.8 TECH SWAP BUT IF I CAN MAKE SOMETHING INTO THIS 1.6 I MAY GO WITH IT.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
FIRST OFF STOP YELLING AT US!!! ;)

second, you might want to start your threads with more specific titles ;)

third, i'd steer clear from trying to build up a naturally aspirated civic motor. i'm guessing it's d16y8 or lower?

go for either a GS-R swap for an LS/Vtec (LS motor swap with b16 head)

and do more research on what motor you'd want, what motor would fit what you're lookin' for, how much you're willing to spend, etc.
then ask more specific questions when the time comes ;)

a good site for info on swappable motors into a civic is www.hmotorsonline.com

ghost

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so what option do you think i have snoopy? I know there is alot but I almost thought about trying to find away for the dohc eclipse motor but found out that the fire wall couldnt be aranged for that? funny um tired to do something new but.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what kinda altercations did they have putting in that motor cause if they found a way to do it then there must be and easier way of doing it then what I have come across. and I wanna make sure that i have enough room for turbo inter cooler and all the accessories that i want to add.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i could not understand 1 word of the first post

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
LOSTCIVIC said:
everywhere i have been they have told me that my 1.6 isn't a v tech motor it just a 1.6 and it dont say v tech on it anywhere

its VTEC SAY IT WITH ME....V.....T....E.....C.......VTEC....... what model civic do you havE?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.