Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the b17a1 in my 93 GSR rebuilt with je pistons and other upgrades.so anyway, i'v already gone through the break in period and have my turbo kit ready for install. My problem is that i still have air coming out of the opening on the valve cover,ISNT AIR SUPPOSED TO BE GOING IN!? I thought vaccum from the intake via the pcv valve then to the little black box on the back of the motor is supposed to create suction at the valve cover?? :confused Today on my way hom,e i was pulling hard in 4th not even to red line and when i shifted a bunch of blue smoke enveloped the car and inside the car, it went away after a minute.When i got undernieth it at home i saw that on my car the hose from the intake manifold goes to the pcv valve which is located on the bottem of the manifold (near the injectors) then there is another hose leading from were the pcv valve pushes in, to another pcv valve looking thing that pushes into the black box. well apearantly that part either poped out of the black box or was never fully pushed in. Is it possible for it to push itself out and if so why? should oil have came out when it came out? I tested it by removing the hose at the manifold and the connector at the black box then applied suctiuon to the top part of the hose and got air, i blew into it and nothing (pcv valve works). So what the hell is going on?? anybody??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.