Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay nhow.. you cant flame me no more..!!

no stickers.. no wing.. no rice

i might get flamed for this one... yes that is brake dust (didnt clean my rims) and yes my boat is on cinderblocks lol

pic through my back window..

and pick of the rear center console... i had a thread awhile back asking if this was as an option you had to choose from the dealer since ive seen multiple ludes without it...

funny thing is... i put duct tape over the holes... and since my trunk is silver.. u cant really even see it lol...gehttttttooooo.. lol.... car will soon go to paint when the motor is finished... this way i can paint the engine bay as well..

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
:clap..:clap.....bought time you retire the 747....:D... you staying with white or switching it up?...are you rebuilding ya motor??

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im actually in a dilema.. i wanted to paint it 350z burnt orange.. but i seen a 4th gen on ebay painted that color already... so its all up in the air right now as of color choice.. motor wise.. im gettin an JDM H22 built w/ forged internals, port/polished head, new cams, cam gears, pullies, msd, T3/T4 turbo w/ front mount.. I told the guy who is gonna build it that i want 350 to the pavement.. he said it was possible with that motor so lets see what magic he'll work for me

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
damn son!...yeah its another guy around here with a 5th gen putting 310 to the ground running 14 psi on a T3/T4 turbo kit....i don't see why your numbers can't be reached..how much this setting you back??

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha i dont know exactly how much the motor is gonna run but i know for sure its gonna eat up my entire tax return lol.. as well as my newly aquired credit card :bh but i think it should be worth it.. if the car is tuned right i can prolly make my money back from over confident ricers.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
:eek.....tax return and the CC..damn!..:lol...I'm keeping my lude stock...:cry...i don't think Im have it longer than two years so whats the sense in dumping in a ton of money....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was gonna leave this thing mostly stock.. but i ended up gettin pushed over the edge by my old stang buddies... they keep talkin down to me just because they;re not open minded enuff to respect another cars potential.. so this one's for you guys .. this car is fun to drive.. with how stiff the car is and that go-kart feel all it needs is the extra UMPH that only the sound of a wooooosh can tame lol

yea.. im hooked

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
looks 100x better!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
vad3r said:
im actually in a dilema.. i wanted to paint it 350z burnt orange.. but i seen a 4th gen on ebay painted that color already... so its all up in the air right now as of color choice..
Yeah but who cares...That color is totally sick, and besides, no matter what friggin color you paint your car some other person on this planet will have their fourth gen painted the exact same color, and you can count on it. So just pick a color you like and will look nice.

Just do it burnt orange...i would love to see how that looks.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WillyG said:
Yeah but who cares...That color is totally sick, and besides, no matter what friggin color you paint your car some other person on this planet will have their fourth gen painted the exact same color, and you can count on it. So just pick a color you like and will look nice.

Just do it burnt orange...i would love to see how that looks.
this is how it'll look lol... maybe alittle more metallic..

your right.. i was thinking that someone else would prolly do it if i did it.. so i guess its still gonna be a good option... im also gonna lay the whole center piece console and maybe the top of the dash with fiberglass and paint it car color...

cant wait.. all this after i come back from DR :w00t

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
so u r done w/ the de-ricing proj...lolz
looks really nice...
do you plan to put the hiro lip kits on?
it would be sick...
:tu

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hprelude92 said:
so u r done w/ the de-ricing proj...lolz
looks really nice...
do you plan to put the hiro lip kits on?
it would be sick...
:tu
pr0ject de-rice will be done when she's fully dressed in her new clothes.. :lol

yea im def gettin the hiro lip but i cant find a good rear bumper that doesnt make the car look cheap..

thanks for all ur replies d00dz

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay i take that back... i might as well get the whole kit.. i just had to see it in a different color... the car i looked at with the rear bumper was all riced out .. i just looked at a clean one and it looks hot...

woohoo.. more stuff on my CC

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
vad3r said:
okay i take that back... i might as well get the whole kit.. i just had to see it in a different color... the car i looked at with the rear bumper was all riced out .. i just looked at a clean one and it looks hot...

woohoo.. more stuff on my CC
i found the lude that you showed w/ the hiro lip on cardomain...he did a good job the the body...plus a R33 taillight conversion...
the whole lip kit (replica) is really hot...and you can get them shipped under $600 from the site you found earlier...

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
you need new rims...

looks a lot better tho

1 - 20 of 23 Posts