Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 94 Integra LS, black. One night drove to buddy's place, parked car on side street. Went out, got completely fucked up... Figured, hey dont drive home drunk, crash at my buddy's place. Good call, right???? Got up to go to work, went to car, and pieces of my rear bumper everywhere, fucker clocked me on the left side, totally removing the left-most part of my bumper, completely exposing the rear left tire. Looks like fucking shit... Not as expensive as it might seem, but still looks terrible.

I need a hand from you guys.. I have had a hard time finding a bumper to replace mine. Talked to my mech., he said go road-tripping if I want to find one... Well, Im a full-time student, dont really have time to do that..

Question: Are there any worthwhile online sites to find replacement body parts??? Or am I in for lot of work in order just to find a bumper???
Yes, checked all local scrap yards, nothing in the state(if you can believe that).
Thx all...

·
Registered
539 Posts
try to find an aftermarket body kit rear, it will most likely be cheaper than any OEM one you will find.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I had the back bumper that came off of my 98 ls but sold it recently. Try thepartstrader com or just get an aftermarket bumper like he said, it'll be cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts