Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so used some sea foam in the brake booster today. first though i removed the oxygen sensor from it's hole and followed the instructions exactly. i was expecting there to be a ton of white smoke like it was when i first used the stuff about 25,000 miles ago. but this time there was only a little bit, like poof and that was it. I did see alittle more when i took it out, and drove it hard, (god it's loud without an 02 sensor), but not nearly as smoky as when i first used it (right after i bought it). did i do something wrong? or what?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats about what mine looked like except it was mostly coming out of the hole for the primary o2 sensor because i removed it when i used seafoam. its just that first time i used it, i got a ton of white smoke, now though it looks like yours

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
It depends on how much build up you have in the engine.If you run good clean fuel(not high octane but clean fuel in general),change your plugs when needed,use good motor oil,keep all your filters clean,etc,etc.....pretty much maintain your car as it is ment to be maintained there will not be alot of smoke from using seafoam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.