Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, yeah people do some weird things to their vans here, and yeah I do need a better camera with good night time resolution, it works great during the day/good illumination but it sucks at night and the auto focus goes haywire sometimes...

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
the camera was the only thing wrong with it. and i was expecting jet engines to sprout from the van at any moment

·
Registered
128 Posts
Good compilation, man. The toning down of the music to hear the engine sounds was a nice touch - it was a little bit sharp of a drop off, but it's a good idea. Overall - not bad. :)

...and good lord, the wheelspin on that first race... thought they were about to go drifting by, rather than drag-racing... sheesh! ;)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shuriken-CD7 said:
Good compilation, man. The toning down of the music to hear the engine sounds was a nice touch - it was a little bit sharp of a drop off, but it's a good idea...
Thank you, glad you all liked it. I see what you mean, yes that tone down was too sharp, I'll keep in mind to smooth those out for my next video :tu

·
Registered
240 Posts
maybe for the focus issue zoom in full on put it on manual focus and focus on something then unzoom and walla focus sorted......

or thats what i do......

prob already knew that though :)

just trying to be helpfull but nice vid man :number1

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ezeedee said:
i miss okinawa
I hear that a lot from people that have lived here before, yet they don't like it too much when they are actually living here... I guess this is one of those places that you love and hate all at the same time :)

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
Cautela said:
I hear that a lot from people that have lived here before, yet they don't like it too much when they are actually living here... I guess this is one of those places that you love and hate all at the same time :)
yup. when i was there i couldnt wait to get back to the land of walmart, now i hate walmart and would give almost anything to go back (short of joining the military :p)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts