Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k dont rag on me too much, i have like hardly any photoshop experience, and im aware a lot is wrong with it... but give me any pointers you can

original:

"final" product:

im thinking about taking out the background too...
and if you wanna see any other versions view my gallery

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
ewww

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlazSean said:
like i said, i have very little PS experience...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cb7racer said:
looks like you made it into a van
yea, i wanted to see what it looked like. none of the others in my gallery look like that

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeh, needs some work, the thing that bugs me most is the rims, idk if its just a bad pic or if you did a regular blur on it, but a radial blur would make em more realistic. What did you do to create the body of the car?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
decca1o said:
yeh, needs some work, the thing that bugs me most is the rims, idk if its just a bad pic or if you did a regular blur on it, but a radial blur would make em more realistic. What did you do to create the body of the car?
yea i did a gausian blur. i redid the rims but i forgot to save and the power went out so yea lol. i used mostly clone stamp and smudge tool mixed with blur to redo the bumpers and i think i used the clone stamp and a little smudging for the skirts and blurring to get it to look better. does anyone happen to have a better quality pic of an oldskool wagon? or any tips for me? bare with me guys im still learning

edit: edit it is:

do those rims look any better? i tried the radial blur and they are also dif rims. i tried to make the tires better too, but i dont think the do by much anyways. i also fixed a spot behind the car where you could tell it was lowered and made the gap in front of the front wheel smaller. any tips on the tires? or anything else?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cb7racer said:
color the wheel wells in with a darker color and radial blur the wheels
how do those look (the edit of my prev. post)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k i added a little reflection, hopefully that'll add to the realistic look of the car. tell me what u think.

k i think the reflection is too opaque, so i made it a little more transparent...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts