Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok heres the deal i have 93 preulde with a H22 JDM swap and changed the head gasket and now i have NO spark (I have power to the distrubtor have power inside but now spark to the plugs (new cap,rotor and plug wires). (have power to the coil pack to but nothing on the out side.)???? And i have no fuel coming out the fuel line I can syphon the gas out but cant get the fuel pump to kick on. any ideas i have fried my brain........................

·
Registered
10 Posts
Prelude issues.

Well check all small power lines hence battery post connectors for corrosion. Also look for anything loose or unplugged that might lead to the distributor that would supply it with power for the plugs, But just as a precaution. Now if you do have power to the distributor and you have points inside it then its in the points themselves. Most likely to big a gap in them. When you tighten them up get a match book cover fold it in half and that normally the thickness you need then tighten them up. But not to where you cant move or remove the match book. And yes without matches inside it lol.

Also make sure your distributor cap is not 180 out believe me I seen people do that put it on the wrong way :D . If power is to the coil pack but not from it look at all connections again. If you have to remove and re-install again slowly to make sure its right. If no power coming from it after that then the coil pack needs replaced. Mine done that so been there on that one.

Far as the fuel line goes.... You are doing all this work in the engine and the fuse box is in there check the fuse for the fuel pump in the box plus the wire harness going to it from the engine compartment. Sounds like a wire not hooked up or come loose or possibly a fuse blown out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Torque Specs??

ok im replaceing my flywheel and clutch plate so on so i need the specs for putting it back together. Flywheel bolts/ Tranny mount / Tranny houseing the specs for those 3 bolts anyone know what they are for a fact without guessing on it?

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts