Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience in installing the omni front camber kit for 96+? If so, I noticed that when I tried instaling the camber kit, the ball joint screw had a limited degree of bend compared to the stock ball joint. I had to jack the whole lower control arm up to be able to stick the ball joint screw to the arm. feedbacks/comments?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
you are a limp wristed sissy :p

just kidding. I have the omnipower camber kit and it is a lot stiffer than the stock arms, but its also brand new. I could easily move the ball joint around on my 125k miles oem joints, but it took a lot more effort to move the ball joint on the brand new omnipowers. Don't worry about it. Read my review on the omnipowers before you install. you really should replace the boot on them.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209844

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Just installed this today actually on a Civic; install went VERY well and easy.
Used the Ball Joint forky thing and was easy as hell.
Liquid wrench made it simple too, the ball joint was confusing at first glance but after about 3 seconds I figured out what to do.
I see what was meant about the castle nut/cotter pin issues.
Rather than bending it around and tryin that method we took off to home depot and bought a brass coated stainless steel cotter pin measuring 1/8th by 2 inch long and then cut it down as needed. Shizzle was STRONG compared to the stock oem cotter pin too, fitment was snug and very nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.