4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omnipower Quicklutch Master Cylinder

Car: 98 Integra GS (LSVTEC)
Part: Omnipower Quicklutch Master Cylinder
Install time: 20mins
Cost: 175 shipped
Source: Kteller.com

This part effectively cuts pedal travel in half. It sits a bit below the brake pedal and it feels awesome. Install was pretty straight forward and it WILL take some getting used to since it's a little harder to push the pedal in. However, when you are used to it, it's probably one of the most underrated mods.

I do have a bit of a problem in the morning. For some reason the pedal likes to sink down a bit lower than usual, taking the engagement point with it. A little pull with your foot is all it takes to get it back to normal though.

Overall, It's not a must buy part, but it is a nice addition, and it's so much better when coupled with a short throw shifter. However, don't count on kteller for their customer service :td They shipped it out fast, but that was it. After that, it's like they don't know you.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
nothing against noobs, but i've noticed that a couple of different post have been brought back to life by new guys, is that a common thing?

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
nothing against noobs, but i've noticed that a couple of different post have been brought back to life by new guys, is that a common thing?
well I guess they learned how to search....
just not how to look at the date....:rolleyes
but yeah i saw something on HT that they re-released this with some sort of supposed update kinda recently...

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's wrong with that? The post made was still relevant to the subject and it brought up some new info such as this possibility of a rerelease of this product.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
i don't think i said there was anything thing wrong with it, just said as posted right above your comment, noobs bring back to life the older posts. wasn't knockin it or talking shit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts