Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to use their coilovers in an autocross setting? I you have how would you recommend them, and how do you have them set up? Do you have the higher spring rates in the rear or are they how the came? And are you using their street or sport set up?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got the Omni Power Sports and will be trying them out at the first auto-x in my area on the 17th, I'll be runing Azenis tires, an ITR rear bar and the 12k/10k springs. My overall first impressions are very good, I should be very competative with these. Oh I have 00' Si

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
12kg rear
10kg front
s/t rear bar
no front bar

car rotates nicely..but then again my allignment is all retarded and lots of things are weird with my car...so dunno if that helps haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replys i was looking at them but was scareed because they are so new, but if people are having good things to say about them than I think I am goin to give them a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.