Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what parts(brake parts, suspension, seats, etc..) can be used off of other hondas to swap straight into my 90 accord...4dr wimpy one....not engine stuff cuz its gotta get an h22a asap but seats or bigger brakes or whatever...if there is anything...and where would be the best place to buy a japanese h22a (92-94 or whatever) with the whole swap kit....i dont have enough time to track it all down and cant spend a ton of money...its gonna be a few months too....im a broke-ass at the moment cuz of that christmas thing

·
Registered
228 Posts
On the 90 accord besides the motor I just converted my back drums for rotors. I picked them up from the Junk yard for 250 for the whole rear suspension minus the struts and springs. All you need to do is remove the ABS cables. Suspension on the accords are all the same from 90-97. Seats can also be swapped with newer models.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could u gimme a little more detail on the rear disc conversion....i have done it on a crx(integra discs) and im sure i could figure out everything but with only one car id hate to miss something that set me back a day or two...do i just pull off all the drum setup and simply bolt on the disc hub and shield and will the calipers work with the lines or would it be better to go ahead and get some braided

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just buy the complete rear assembly with all the lines. When I say the whole assembly I mean the trailing arm Lower and upper control arms, e-brake cable, rotor, caliper and while your at it you might as well pick up a set of stainless steel lines by goodridge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts